Short Sale vs Foreclosure
Difficult Choices for Homeowners
When you are facing foreclosure or are overwhelmed with your mortgage, engaging in a short sale may be the answer for you. It is a permanent solution to being upside down with a mortgage payment. We don’t charge consumers or the sales agents for our services, so you aren’t burdened with additional costs. Call us with your questions & we’ll be happy to help walk you through the process.
Moving Forward with a Short Sale
Making a decision to go ahead with a short sale is often difficult & many consumers don’t understand the process. Our team has the ability & experience to walk you through the entire scenario, explaining everything, as well as being an absolute advocate for your best interests.
We understand how banks and lenders operate. Consumers deserve qualified advocates working on their behalf and there is no team more qualified or experienced in providing foreclosure assistance & short sale negotiations in the industry.
Short Sale Benefits:
- Enables the sale of the house without a foreclosure on your record
- Allows for financial recovery to begin during the short sale process
- Provides quicker credit recovery
- Will save you thousands of dollars over the life of the loan
- Releases you from your negative equity position (being upside down)
- Credit score impacted by 200 or more points
- Public record for 7 years
- Very difficult to get a loan for another property
- Deficiency risk – Your lender may sue you for the outstanding mortgage amount
- Tax liability
- Career risk – credit profile can affect your professional life